2nd Shift Machine Operator Needed For Leading Manufacturer & Supplier in New Britain, CT!
Pay Range: $13.00- $16.00/hour, based on experience
2nd Shift Hours: 3:30PM–Midnight, Monday-Friday
Job Responsibilities of a Machine Operator:
- Sets up and operates production machinery for rigid metal packaging including tin cans, metal closures, & can components.
- Modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Inspects components such as daubers, screw caps, unitop utility cans, and inserts.
The Ideal Machine Operating Associate Will Have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Blue print specification reading & interpretation knowledge.
- Metal manufacturing experience.
- Manual dexterity.
Upon Hire, Chosen Candidates Will Have Access To The Following Competitive Benefits:
- Weekly Pay!
- Access to pay stubs online & direct deposit
- Access to FREE online skill building training
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
Apply for Immediate Consideration for the Machine Operator Position!