Entry-Level Material Handlers Needed for a Fortune 500 Logistic Company in North Haven, CT!
Conveniently located on the bus route!
First Shift Hours: Start Between 5:30AM-7:30AM, End Between 2PM-6PM (Flexible Hours!! Part time and full time shifts available!)
Pay Rate: $15.50/hour
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials in stock.
- Use of RF Scan guns to select orders.
- Operate pallet jacks, forklifts and other equipment as trained.
- Documents product shipment by recording units shipped.
Previous Experience Preferred:
- Forklift operation & certification (reach truck, order selector, counter-balance, electric, cherry picker, hydraulic, etc.)
Material Handlers are Eligible to Receive Benefits Including:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly Pay - Access to pay stubs online & through mobile app
- Unlimited access to FREE online skill building training
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Veterans and Military encouraged to apply!