Cable Test Technician Needed Immediately for a Cable Manufacturing Company in Wallingford, CT!
Cable test technicians perform production tests, troubleshoot issues. This position requires knowledge of electronics, testing equipment and manufacturing processes.
Pay Rate: $24.00/hour
2nd Shift: 1:30PM-10:00PM, Monday-Friday
Cable Test Technicians Are Responsible For:
- Set up and conduct tests of complete component units and analyze test results.
- Modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications according to results.
- Record test procedures and results, including numerical and graphical data, and make recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- Maintain and utilize tools and equipment such as power meters, oscilloscopes, microscopes, automated or computerized specialty equipment, etc., including metric tools and measurements.
Requirements of a Cable Test Technician:
- Read & interpreting engineering drawings, blueprints, & schematics
- Trade/vocational school studying engineering, manufacturing, heavy equipment operation, or a related field
Why Should a Cable Test Technician Choose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay!
- Health, Vison and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Online Skill Building Course
Apply Today For Immediate Consideration!
Military And Veterans Are Encouraged To Apply!