Westaff is a full service staffing agency, and we are looking for
Business Support Coordinators (with business to business experience!)
for one of our Financial services clients.
These are Full Time, TEMP TO PERM employment opportunities.
Currently REMOTE work!
Westaff offers Medical and Dental benefit options, as well as Weekly Pay! Westaff also offers several online College accredited courses!
Pay rate: $17 - $18/hr.
Various shifts available: Must be able to work any 8 hour shift from 6am - 6pm- must be flexible on start and end times!
Our Employer Support Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Handling over the phone as well as email interactions with the goal of providing exceptional service to clients
- Assisting clients with troubleshooting and responding to any inquiries, researching and resolving in a timely manner
- Performing problem resolution by addressing customer complaints, discrepancies, requests and inquiries, offering smart solutions to meet customer needs
- Processing enrollment for the client's employees
- Submitting work items to complete client requests interacting with multiple online systems with customers.
- Participating in team meetings, regular training and ongoing feedback and coaching sessions for continuous growth and development.
- Daily use of MS Office, (Word and Excel), strong data entry for documentation purposes, creating spreadsheets and running reports as needed for client or management
The ideal Employer Support Coordinator will have the following requirements:
- Banking/financial experience is preferred, as well as any experience with HR, Benefits, or enrollment
- 3 - 5 year of Business to Business CSR experience REQUIRED
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including patience and good listening skills!
- Must be able to use basic MS Office- Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have accurate and efficient Data Entry skills
- Must be a critical thinker, able to take information and create a resolution
- College education preferred, High School Diploma a must