Long standing and well established company in Meriden is looking for
2-3 Customer Service Scheduler
Pay rate is $16-$18/hour with long term growth opportunity.
These positions are Full Time, Monday through Friday, with an 8 hour shift between 7:30 and 5pm.
Westaff is looking for well spoken and energetic individuals who can multi-task and have excellent people skills!
Temp To Perm opportunity
The Customer Service Scheduler will:
- Take incoming service/maintenance calls from various properties in a fast paced environment.
- Address and prioritize incoming calls, and schedule maintenance in a timely manner.
- Create work orders with excellent attention to detail.
- Daily use of Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi.
- Purchase products for properties as requested by site managers.
- Determine best pricing and delivery options.
- Data entry of confidential information.
The ideal Service and Purchasing Coordinator will have:
- An upbeat and can-do attitude!
- 3-5 years of related experience in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Proven Multi-tasking and Prioritization experience
- Any ordering/purchasing knowledge is a plus
- The ability to assess a situation and calmly deal with urgency
We have access to many excellent opportunities and local companies!
We offer weekly pay
You can take online, college accredited courses
This is a great time to secure a job that can turn in to a Career! Get ahead of your competition and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.