Westaff is seeking to place Packing Operators for a Manufacturing company located in Medley for immediate hire!!
Shift: Monday to Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
- Prepare goods for shipment.
- Clean and prepare containers for packing.
- Check to ensure containers and products are damage free.
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal and label each container.
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
- Count items.
- Review packing lists.
- Mark and label containers.
- Maintain a constant workflow for the Production Department.
- Make sure that work area is kept clean and clutter free.
- Supports teamwork – open to working in other departments helping in different positions such as packing, printing, labeling, cleaning, etc.
Experience/ Knowledge Required:
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
- Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Weekly Payroll
- Free online skill building courses
- Health Insurance
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Apply now for our Packing Operator position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!