Westaff is seeking to place Material Handlers for a Manufacturing company located in Medley for immediate hire!!
Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Prepare stock for inventory.
- Change inventory tags and keep up to date.
- Make sure that work area is maintained clean and clutter free.
- Follow safety procedures and wear personal protective equipment.
- Put stock away in appropriate warehouse locations.
- Packages samples and materials for shipping to customer.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area including performing general housekeeping duties i.e. sweeping, etc.
- Use appropriate manual equipment, including pallet jack and by hand.
- Properly labels pallets with designated receiving label for proper identification of pallets.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from trucks, pallets, racks and vehicles.
- Performs cycle counting. Identifies and reports inventory record errors.
- When off-loading containers keep an organized and accurate count of what is being loaded and off-loaded.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
- Weekly Payroll
- Free online skill building courses
- Health Insurance
- Permanent position for the right candidate
Apply now for our Material Handling position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!