Manufacturer in Medley is hiring for Printing Operators to print and make sure products are consistent to the customer’s request.
Shift: Monday to Saturday 7:00am to 3:30pm
Pay: $10.00 per hour
• Load, position and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms. Clean and prepare containers for packing.
• Push buttons turn handles or move controls and levers to start and control printing machines.
• Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
• Monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses to keep specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions; make any necessary adjustments.
• Place printed items in ovens to dry or set ink.
• Reliable, regular attendance is essential.
• Supports teamwork through active participation and/or by helping team ideas work.
• Performs duties safely and by Company safety policies.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Experience/ Knowledge Required:
• 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
• Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
Apply now for our Printing Operator position for placement!!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!!