Leading manufacturing company is seeking for a Pallet Stacker!
Mon - Fri -3rd shift from 12 midnight to 8am / $14 p/h / Temp to Perm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Place the boxes / bags of finished product on the pallets.
- Take the pallets with finished product to the warehouse.
- Keep the area of materials neat (Tape, Boxes, Carton, Bags and Pallets).
- Support the relays of "breaks" with Gallon machine operator.
- Follow the work instructions assigned by the production supervisor.
- Comply with the internal policies of the company.
- Other duties assigned by Department Managers and/or Supervisor.
- Basic mathematics skills (addition, subtraction, percentages and proportions).
- Must communicate in Spanish.
- Experience working in a night shift.
- Capable to work in a fast - paced production environment.