Westaff is hiring several vehicle detailers for a company in Lafayette, La that provides detailing services to both drive-up customers as well as commercial dealership vehicles. Inside the state-of-the-art detail shop, detailers spend their time making automobiles look immaculate and clean, both inside and out.
- Monday – Saturday 7am-6pm & Sundays 8am-5pm
- Schedule typically 40-50 hours a week.
You must be able to effectively use a variety of equipment, tools, cleaners, polishes, and waxes as well as have a good eye for detail. Cleaning the exterior components of automobiles is one of the most important tasks of detailers. The exterior of the vehicle is an introduction to the interior’s workmanship. Detailers use various cleaning chemicals to not only clean the inside of the vehicles, but to also help preserve the quality of the materials inside the car.
- Drying vehicle off and cleaning windows with proper towels.
- Cleaning wheels and shining tires.
- Wiping clean all door jams and trunk jams when necessary.
- Thoroughly vacuuming vehicle from front to back and in-between and under all seats.
- Deep cleaning leather seats and applying conditioner for protection purposes as necessary.
- Cleaning hard surfaces in the vehicle (doors, dash, cup holders & Center consoles)
- Use of extractors to shampoo carpets and seats.
- Proper cleaning procedures for headliners.
- Proper paint contamination removal techniques utilizing both clay towels and clay bars.
- Paint sealant/wax application and removal
- Hard water buildup removal for both painted and glass surfaces
- Regular housekeeping task around facility to ensure customers and employees have a pleasant, safe, and clean
If you have experience as an automobile DETAILER, APPPLY TODAY
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!