It's raining cats and dogs but we still need Lawn Care/ Park Helpers asap! These are long term positions with local Community Parks in mid-City and North Baton Rouge.
Apply online today to begin the on-boarding process. Be sure to complete the entire application including skills and work experience.
- Must have 12 months Lawn Care experience.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, and reach for 6+ hours a day.
- Must be able to lift 20+ pounds repeatedly.
- Must follow all safety rules and wear assigned PPE.
- No cell phone or headphones "on the job" policy.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from shop. Shifts are 6:00am (SHARP!) - 3:30pm Monday - Friday; Saturday and/ or Sunday required at times.
Lawn Care/ Park Helper jobs start soon! Apply now!
- Weekly Pay Medical, Dental, Vision offered through The American Worker
- Free Online Skill building Courses
- Temp to Hire Opportunity