Power Press Set Up Technician Needed for Immediate Hire for Tool & Die Company in Meriden, CT
This company is a manufacturer of Complex Metal Stampings, CNC Machined Parts, Mechanical Assemblies, Progressive Dies and Rapid Prototypes. Power Press Set Up Technician coordinates and performs activities related to the set-up and operation of progressive, compound, and secondary stamping dies utilizing knowledge of stamping applications.
Pay Range: $18.00-$25.00/hour based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
1st Shift, 6:00am-10:00am, Saturday
Power Press Set Up Technician Job Functions:
- Completes die set-ups for production in accordance with Work Order requirements as assigned
- Operates all standard press room machinery including peripheral press equipment and production support equipment
- Performs short term preventive maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshoot stamping problems related to slug pulling, misfeeds, scrap build up and segregation, part ejection, and product dimensional nonconformance
Qualifications/Skills of Set Up Technicians:
- 1-3 years power press set-up experience required
- Trade school program for engineering, heavy equipment operating, or relevant field preferred
- Blueprint specification reading preferred
Benefits Offered to Press Set Up Technicians:
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
- Permanent opportunity!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!