Wallingford Manufacturing Company is Seeking Medical Device Inspectors!
Leading manufacturer of precision custom hypodermic needles, hypodermic cannula, probes, tubular surgical components, cut tubes & assemblies. Inspectors will be expected to familiarize themselves with the products being manufacturing to ensure the highest quality products are being produced.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Hours: 2nd Shift, 3:15PM-11:15PM, Monday-Friday
Inspectors Should Expect To:
- Inspect components, subassemblies, & assemblies
- Ensure quality of manufactured goods
- Perform visual & physical inspection of products throughout assembly for quality control
Qualities of an Experienced Inspector:
- Attention to detail
- Experience with calipers, gauges, & micrometers
- Knowledge of hypodermic needles, cannulas, and other medical tubing products
Benefits Offered Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay - access to pay stubs online & through the mobile app
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply!