Do You Have Experience in Press Operating or Welding? Westaff is Hiring NOW!
Pay: $18.00-$20.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 6:00AM-4:30PM, Monday-Thursday, Opportunities for overtime available!
Essential Functions of a Press Weld Operator Include:
- Set up and maintain the press brake machine, including changing the machine's oil and filters
- Inspect and monitor sheet metal as it is being shaped, inspecting pieces of fresh sheet metal for imperfections and overall quality
- Read detailed blueprint & schematics
- Dimension products using calipers, gauges, micrometers, etc.
Requirements of a Press Operator include:
- Welding experience (Arc, Spot, MIG, TIG, Stick, etc.)
- Measurement experience using calipers, gauges, micrometers, machinist squares, etc.
- Trade/Vocation school studying welding, machine operating, & other related fields
Benefits Available Upon Hire:
- Weekly pay - access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to 15 + FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!