Meet the Client!
This company is one of the world’s largest producers of their product. They operate to benefit our customers, our people, communities, and shareholders. The team will conduct business ethically and responsibly as we strive to have our process, products and service recognized as the best.
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Warehouse associate may include but are not limited to...
- Loading and Unloading Product.
- Pick and Pack of Product.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
- $15.50 Hourly for 2nd and 3rd shift. $15 hourly for 1st
When Will You be Working?
- Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-12:30am
- Monday-Friday; 7:30am-4PM, 4PM-12:30PM or 11PM-7:30AM
Where is it Located?
- Steel-toed footwear required.
- Forklift Experience is required.
- Lifting 50 pounds of product for most of the shift.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must submit a resume
Why Work Here?
- Excellent benefits once hired on permanently
- Full-time 40 hour work week, with opportunities for over-time.
- Saturdays off weekly