Are You Interested in Starting Your Manufacturing Career? Westaff is Hiring for a Custom Injection Molding & Mold Making Company in Portland, CT
Production associates are responsible for operating injection molding machines, per determined work instructions, to mold thermoplastic parts or products. They are also responsible for quality checks, assembly, packaging, labeling, and moving of product.
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Hours: 2nd Shift, 3:30PM-12:00AM (finish), Monday-Friday
Responsibilities of Assembly Associates:
- Read & interpret blueprint specifications
- Quality inspections of finished molds before packaging & shipping
- Injection molding, mold making, hot stamping, sonic welding, & more!
Preferred Production Experience:
- Molding & mold making experience
- Trade/vocational school studied various welding techniques (MIG, TIG, spot, sonic, etc.)
- Quality control/assurance experience
Benefits Offered for Assembly Position:
- Weekly pay
- Access to pay stubs online or through the Westaff mobile app
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- 15+ FREE online skill building courses
Military & Veterans strongly urged to apply!