Manufacturing Jobs Available
Packing Operator in the Medley, FL area
Pay Rate: $10.00/hr.
Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Saturday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Packing Operator with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- 2+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Reliable, regular attendance is essential
- Candidates should be results orientated with strong, positive leadership skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines
- Stack and pile finished goods into container
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Clean and prepare containers for packing
- Check to ensure containers and products are damage free
- Verify if items pulled out of package are correct
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks
- Seal and label each container
- Load or stuff different products or merchandise
- Count items
- Review packing lists
- Mark and label containers
- Maintain a constant workflow for the Production Department
- Make sure that work area is kept clean and clutter free
- Supports teamwork – open to working in other departments helping in different positions such as packing, printing, labeling, cleaning, etc.
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Packing Operator, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.