Machine Operators Needed for Work in a Super Finish Department in Waterbury, CT!
Pay Rate: $16.00-$20.00/hour
Hours: 2nd Shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday
The Super Finish Operator goal is to achieve defect-free mirror finish on all required customer product.
Super Finish Operator Essential Functions and Duties:
- Ensure all rolls are suitable for optical finish processes.
- Sets-up and process rolls and/or customer product as directed.
- Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during polishing processes.
- Assists in maintaining inventory.
- Completes required routine preventative maintenance of polishing department equipment.
Machine Operator Preferred Experience:
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to read & interpret blueprint specification
- Able to use measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, gauges etc.)
- Manual Dexterity
- Previous machine operator experience in manufacturing environment
Benefits Offered to Super Finish Operators Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay! (Direct deposit available for set-up)
- Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Veterans and Military encouraged to apply!