Machine Operator Needed for Manufacturing Company in Thomaston, CT!
Company designs, manufactures, and markets motors, controls, and integrated solutions. The Company offers control systems, controllers and components, AC motor drives, generators, automatic bus transfer switches, indicator lights, and diesel engines.
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:00AM-4:00PM, Monday-Friday
Pay Range: $16.00-$22.00/hour, based on experience
Job Responsibilities of Machine Operators:
- Welding materials together using Spot, Arc, TIG, MIG & other welding techniques
- Operate machinery like CNC machines (Lathe, Milling, Bridgeport), pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Read & interpret blueprint specifications
The Ideal Machine Operators Will Display:
- Previous experience operating CNC machinery, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc
- Previous welding experience or trade school
- Knowledge of basic welding techniques including Spot, Arc, TIG, & MIG
- Trade or Vocational School
- Warehouse/manufacturing experience
Benefits Offered Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay!
- Access to direct deposit & pay stubs online
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- FREE online skill building courses
- Opportunities for advancement
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!