Join our growing team as a Full Time Delivery Coordinator! Utilize your excellent customer service skills to ensure a smooth delivery process for clients!
Multiple openings! Competitive pay, $19/hour.
Apply today for Immediate Consideration.
Full Time temp to perm position. Currently remote, but will return to office in Wallingford in the fall of this year.
Our Scheduling nd Delivery Coordinators use their customer service skills to:
- Handle communications regarding deliveries with our customers regarding First Contact, Shipment Status, Balance Due communication and collections.
- Make business decisions which impact the financials and service of our customers.
- Handle sensitive consumer information: credit card information, home address, cell phone numbers.
- Communicate Balance Due information to Delivery Coordinators and Collect payment for open balances via credit/debit card transactions.
- Back-up support to answer delivery department phone, maintaining dept. policy of 24 hour business day max callback.
- Complete final transactions for delivered orders.
Our ideal Scheduling and Delivery Coordinator will have:
- High School diploma. Associates Degree is a plus
- 5+ year’s of customer service or logistics experience in a combination of manufacturing, distribution, and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, listening and probing skills.
- Strong computer skills, using MS Office, Google Maps, Zoom meetings, etc.
Why Westaff? We offer medical and dental benefits, as well as college accredited on-line classes so you can improve your skills!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!