Raw Materials Warehouse Associate 1st Shift
Manufacturing Jobs Available
Raw Materials Warehouse Associate in the Opa Locka, FL area
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Schedule: 6:45am to 3:15pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Raw Materials Warehouse Associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Required to operate forklifts, following all safety guidelines
- Transports materials / products between company facilities as required and as instructed
- Fills requests for materials to production and distributes
- Communicates well and, in a timely fashion, and with his/her immediate supervisor
- Assists assigned Quality Assurance personnel when inspection duties are fulfilled
- Receives all incoming deliveries, making sure materials are in good condition; sorts and places all materials in the appropriate warehouse location
- Assures all materials are received in an expedient manner, safely and cleanly stored and later delivered on time to manufacturing
- Contributes in keeping the warehouse clean and organized, as well as ensuring the integrity of the facility, racks, tools, machinery, and other company assets in the workplace
- Escalates any issues and informs any incidents to the supervisor
- Informs when inventory levels are low
- Assists in physical inventory at the end of month
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Raw Materials Warehouse Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.