Manufacturing Jobs Available
Quality Specialist in the Opa Locka, FL area
Pay Rate: $14.00/hr.
Schedule: 5:30am to 2:15pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Quality Specialist with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Quality Specialist experience
- Communicates effectively and in a timely manner
- Flexibility and reliability
- Performs complete inspection of product prior to release according to applicable specifications within assigned business unit
- Records the results of inspections and audit findings on the appropriate forms and/or in the Quality Module of SAP
- Reports all product non-conformance issues including but not limited to insects and foreign material found in any material to Quality and Production management
- Trains new hire inspectors (Trained trainer) to inspect product per the appropriate specifications and all equipment pertaining to Quality testing
- Maintains adherence to all safety, environmental, company policies, and quality system standards
- Verifies raw material COAs and COCs for conformance to physical parameters, according to the vendors' and company's specifications
- Maintains good housekeeping, hygiene, sanitation, and pest control practices
- Reports any potentially unsafe working conditions immediately
- Reports any accidents to the appropriate personnel of the Human Resources function promptly, or if unable to do so in person, have their representative do so, and otherwise take appropriate action, as needed
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Quality Specialist, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.