Westaff has immediate openings for a Quality Control Technician for a production facility in Rogers, MN!
6am-2:30pm or 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Quality Control Technicians are responsible for maintaining quality and safety standards in production as well as:
- Assisting with development of company inspection records
- Inspecting product to ensure it fits quality and safety standards
- Ensure product complies to company, state, and federal standards
- Testing equipment to ensure it works properly
- Reporting quality issues
- Assisting with testing data and creating reports
- Identifying improvement areas for quality processes
- Ensuring results of quality is accurately entered into data base
Qualifications of Quality Control Technicians include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience as an inspection or quality technician
To begin a new career as a Quality Control Technician, apply with Westaff today!