Secretary Administrative Assistant
Location: Harahan, LA
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
Secretary Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Receive all complaints from residents and determine proper resolution
- Position last for approximately 4 months
- Request inspections and pictures taken of properties
- Issue letters to property owners as needed
- Handling complains, building permits, inspections, licenses, planning and zoning board, appeals board.
- Perform routine tasks as required, including but not limited to answering phones, assisting residents at the front counter, etc.
Looking for an Associate that has customer service skills with a positive attitude.
Excel, Word, Data Entry Skills, and other software–Test will be given before placement.
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity with the State!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Secretary Admin Asst Position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!!