Westaff is seeking to place a skilled Production Supervisor for a printing center in Miami Lakes for immediate hire!!
Shift 2pm-10;30 pm Wed-Sun, but flexible to work weekends, holidays and other shifts when required
Pay: open to negotiation, commensurate with experience
- Successfully communicates business needs to drive an engaged, high level of performance. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors to ensure maximum efficiency in production and logistics.
- Coordinates labor resources to ensure all functions have an adequate number of associates to perform job responsibilities in a cost-effective manner. Coaches, mentors, and trains associates to ensure successful performance.
- Partners with direct reports to complete the Performance Management Process, establishing annual goals, and formally evaluating performance within established company timeframes. Provides salary increase input to Leaders on direct reports.
- Manages associate relations issues, including but not limited to corrective actions and terminations as appropriate and in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Support and updates safety requirements, enforces programs and completes accident investigations / corrective action.
- Conduct training of workers on proper work techniques to support established systems. Upon request, provides investigative, analytic, problem-solving services that affect a wide range of the department's activities or the operation of other departments.
- Reconciles payroll entries with schedule/hours worked and tracks attendance.
- 2-4 years of supervisor role
- Fully bilingual (Eng/Span)
- First hand working knowledge of all regulatory compliance programs (OSHA, EPA, etc.)
Apply now for our Production Supervisor position for immediate consideration !!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply !!