Manufacturing Jobs Available
HR Generalist/Manager in the Miami Lakes, FL area
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a HR Generalist/Manager with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- 8+ Years HR Experience (1-2 years in a Supervisory role)
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Fully Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Excellent communication and technical skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Kronos) Preferred PHR or SPHR
- Provide human resources counsel, training and leadership support to assigned business functions
- Consult and counsel in the areas of HR including but not limited to: performance management, talent management, employee relations, talent acquisition and staffing, compensation, benefits, HRIS, training and development, and EEO/AAP
- Provide insights enabling support of business needs to ensure alignment to overall company goals
- Partner with HR Director(s) on matters of employment law, performance improvement and policy/process interpretation to ensure consistency across organization
- Partner with functional leaders to proactively manage their human capital needs to improve or enhance products and service. -Employee Relations -Performance Management -Administration, Compensation, and Benefits -Recruiting / Staffing of Manufacturing, and Internal Operation employees. -New Hire/Onboarding -Training and Development
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff HR Generalist/Manager, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.