Manufacturing Jobs Available
Warranty Service Engineer in the Homestead, FL area
Schedule: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $48K
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Warranty Service Engineer with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- 5 years HVAC Management related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some post-high school education from college, trade school or military
- Exhibit an in-depth knowledge and understanding of HVAC
- Schedules, directs and provides technical support for HVAC technicians/ASA’s to meet service demands and customers’ expectations
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains HVAC technicians/ASA’s as required to meet workload demands, and company or customer expectations and requirements
- Supervises and directs the HVAC technicians/ASA’s to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, installation, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Reviews technicians’ work to ensure quality meets established standards, techniques and safety requirements; makes recommendations as requirements to improve quality and productivity
- Establishes and maintains a regular training program to ensure that HVAC technicians/ASA’s are properly trained on latest service techniques and safety procedures for equipment and general working conditions
- Conducts group and one-on-one meetings with technicians/ASA’s as required for training, evaluation and general communication; participates and/or conducts regularly scheduled departmental safety/informational meetings
- Communicates daily with the factory/ASA’s with reporting on project information, estimated time to complete jobs, labor hours and parts or material used Knowledge
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Warranty Service Engineer, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.