Westaff has immediate 1st shift openings for Palletizers in Cabot, VT! APPLY NOW!
Shift: Monday-Friday | 9:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $17.75/hour
The Casepack Palletizer Operator, under the direction of the Line Leader, works as a team member of a Cut and Wrap packaging line. Position is responsible for operating the Casepack Palletizer machine in a timely manner to avoid unnecessary down time and maintain production efficiencies. Duties are as follows:
- Ensures continuous product flow and all missed product is cycled back into production.
- Communicates with Line Leader any production downtime issues
- Checks that correct supplies are on hand
- Performs end of shift shut down operations ensuring the machine is properly shut down
- Returns leftover supplies to dry storage at the end of the shift
- Performs shift exchange meetings with the on-coming Operator
- Responsible for first line care and preventative maintenance of machine, and reports issues/concerns to Line Leader, Maintenance, and Supervisor
- Responsible for proper sanitization, set-up, and safety of machines
- Perform and report required quality checks in a timely and accurate manner and ensures all production information is accurately documented in Green Zone or on correct paperwork
- Responsible for assisting with line duties to help team members on production line and cover for staff breaks
- Effectively communicates and passes on information so that critical points are not lost. Reports to Line Leader any issues or concerns in a clear and timely manner. Communicates with team members (crew members, operators, line leads, supervisors) around quality, safety, mechanical, operational observations, concerns and improvements is expected
- Ensures product meets or exceeds quality standards (which includes but are not limited to): free from foreign objects, metal detection expectations are met, visual inspection of product
- Adheres to company rules, regulations and core values, including Code of Conduct
- Responsible for performing all work related tasks using Good Manufacturing Practices by following the Food Safety and Food Quality requirements of the SQF Program. This includes the requirement to report any and all food safety issues and incidents to your Supervisor or Line Leader immediately
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE PALLETIZER POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.