Manufacturing Jobs Available
Customer Service Rep in the Miami, FL area
Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $28.00/hr.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Customer Service Rep with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Computer data-entry experience
- Experience in the corrugated box industry
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Take customer orders either directly from customers or sales representatives
- Place orders accurately on a timely basis for purchases of materials and supplies to be used in production
- Handle customer complaints and questions and follow-up with appropriate internal personnel as required
- Maintain customer files
- Process new items
- Process purchase orders, export orders and retain documentation
- Send confirmations to customers
- Coordinate accounting credits and product returns
- Record and distribute customer order changes
- Assist sales personnel as appropriate and assist in generating supplemental sales
- Track warehouse items to insure availability and that agreed upon minimum/maximum levels are followed
- Analyze monthly usages and re-stocking per customer
- Complies with company policies and procedures
- Report to work on time as scheduled
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Customer Service Rep, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.