Westaff is looking for 2nd Shift Assembly Specialist I in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 4:00pm to 12:30am, Monday thru Friday
- Referring to work order, follow instructions to assemble bullet proof plates, jackets, shields, etc
- Apply cover application, lamination, and finishing liquid to plates. Kit, assemble, and clean production material before processing to next stage
- Cut fabric according to work order instruction, use sandpaper to smooth out surfaces
- Use hand tools and soldering pen to mold plates according to work order
- Use measuring device to verify quality of product meets work order specifications
- Package plates weighing between 10-20lbs
- Experience in assembly or production environment
- Preferred experience working in a highly regulated/compliant production environment
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time
- Capable of using hand tools and understanding technical instructions
- Capable of speaking Spanish, can understand English instructions on work order
- Production experience, following work orders, and/or written instruction
- Comfortable working in an environment with strong odors such as alcohol, glue, and other lubricants
As a Westaff Assembly Specialist I, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Assembly Specialist I job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!