Manufacturing Jobs Available
Assembly Specialist I in the Hialeah, FL area
Schedule: 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $11.00/hr.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Assembly Specialist I with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Experience in assembly or production environment
- Preferred experience working in a highly regulated/compliant production environment
- Capable of standing for extended periods of time
- Capable of using hand tools and understanding technical instructions
- Capable of speaking Spanish, can understand English instructions on work order
- Production experience, following work orders, and/or written instruction
- Comfortable working in an environment with strong odors such as alcohol, glue, and other lubricants
- Referring to work order, follow instructions to assemble bullet proof plates, jackets, shields, etc
- Apply cover application, lamination, and finishing liquid to plates. Kit, assemble, and clean production material before processing to next stage
- Cut fabric according to work order instruction, use sandpaper to smooth out surfaces
- Use hand tools and soldering pen to mold plates according to work order
- Use measuring device to verify quality of product meets work order specifications
- Package plates weighing between 10-20lbs
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Assembly Specialist I, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.