Receiving Associate Needed for Manufacturing Company in Middletown, CT
The position will be responsible for the receiving, inspecting and record shipments with raw material or products. Will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the packing slips.
Pay Rate: $17.00-$19.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 6:00AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday
Receiving Associates Will Be Expected To:
- Check in inbound inventory and administer the processing
- Count, weigh & measure items of incoming shipments to verify information against invoices, orders, bills or other records
- Verify receipts and log them according to required procedures
- Examine and unpack incoming shipments; record shortages and or overages
Preferred Experience of Shipping & Receiving Workers:
- 1 year minimum shipping & receiving
- Forklift experience/certification (reach trucks, cherry pickers, electric & hydraulic forklifts, etc.)
- 1 year minimum warehouse work
- Pallet jack experience
- 401(k) savings plan & company matching
- Health, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Weekly pay - access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply!