Do you have Quality Assurance experience? If so, this leading medical component manufacturer has the QA job for you in Farmington CT!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Pay: $15-28/hr based on experience
Location: Farmington, CT
- Performs assigned routine tests on product in process or finished product where results are compared with company standards
- Inspects visually for obvious defects.
- Prefer DSQR source inspection certification.
- Performs detailed inspection to determine quality of product where limits are not clearly defined.
- Notifies leader or supervisor when inspection data exceeds acceptable limits or when incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Records quality results on inspection forms. Maintains forms and charts of inspection data, quality levels, or quality studies.
- Make recommendations on disposition of questionable product to supervisor/leader.
- Performs capability studies
- High school diploma, technical schooling or equivalent
- Ability to use gauges and measurement equipment
- 1 year prior experience
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement savings plans
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free online skill building training
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply