Westaff is seeking an Legal Assistant for a law firm in Helena, MT!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: $22-$30/hour DOE PLUS hire on bonus!
Responsibilities of Legal Assistant:
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals
- Prepare for trial by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits.
- Investigate facts and law of cases such as public records and internet sources
- Meet with clients and other professionals to discuss details of case.
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Legal experience required
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Licensed Paralegal or Legal Assistant a PLUS!
- Career opportunity
- Health & Dental offered
- Retirement package offered
Apply today for consideration for our Legal Assistant position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply