Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Manufacturing Technician in the Weston, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday thru Friday
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches
- 3 years' with GMP experience
- 2 years' experience with troubleshooting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
As a Westaff Manufacturing Technician, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Manufacturing Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!