Metal Forging Machine Operator Needed for Manufacturing Company in Plantsville, CT!
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
1st Shift, 6:00AM-6:00PM, Monday-Friday
2nd Shift, 6:00PM-6:00AM, Monday-Friday
Responsibilities of Metal Machine Operator:
- Position stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale, rule, or template
- Operate fabricating machines (cutoff saws, shears, rolls, brakes, presses, forming machines, spinning machines, etc.)
- Read & interpret blueprint specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
Metal Machine Operators Should Be Experienced in:
- Various fabricating machines used to cut, shape, & bend metal plates, sheets, tubes, and structures
- Manufacturing/production warehouse experience
- Trade or vocational school
- Familiar with micrometers, gauges, & calipers
Benefits Offered to Machine Operators Through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay - Access to pay stubs online and through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, dental, & visual insurance plans
- Retirement savings plans
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply!