Westaff is looking for a 1st shift Work Cell Lead in the Wilmington, MA area for Immediate Hire!!
Schedule: 6:00 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. Sun/Mon/Tues and alternate Weds
Temp to Perm Opportunity!
Work Cell Lead Responsibilities:
- 1.Provide floor level leadership to operators to meet scheduled production.
- 2.Assign work to team members as needed to meet Production requirements.
- 3.Report problems with facility, equipment, or raw materials and create corrective action to solve.
- 4.Work as needed to backfill for an operator, move material or load equipment if needed.
- 5.Help assigned production team and company achieve compliance and safety excellence. Step into leadership role where needed.
- 6+ months of leadership experience
- 6+ months experience with work orders, work instructions, QC procedures and filling out documentation
- Frequent lifting of materials and elements up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shift and be on feet all day.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, stretch and crouch.
- Ability to work in wet environment
- Able to wear safety glasses, hearing protector and safety toe work shoes
- Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Work Cell Lead job!
Members of the military and veterans Encouraged to Apply!