Exeter based multinational company seeking multiple assemblers.
Monday thru Friday 7 am to 330pm
$17.10/hour and up based on experience Temp to perm position
Assembler performs a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical or electronic assemblies. Follows a sequence of operations including backending, turn machine and thread milling, hand soldering and mechanical assembly using precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with drawing specifications and tolerances; disassembles precision assemblies and corrects malfunctions. Operates automatic and semi-automatic assembly equipment and sets up and adjusts fixtures.
- 1+year electro mechanical assembly experience
- 1+ year experience using different measuring devices
- 1+ year experience with Basic hand tools
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Basic Understanding ERP System Software
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Team player and able to follow basic instructions.
- Good hand & eye motor skills.
- Able to read and understand drawings and procedures.
- Knowledge of RF cable assembly.
- Ability to identify basic connects such as SMA , Type N , TNC, BNC
- Weekly pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan Option
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our assembly positions!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!