Manufacturing Jobs Available
Bookkeeper Associate in the Miami, FL area
Schedule: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
Pay Rate: $22.000/hr.
Are you looking for a job in the fast-growing manufacturing field? This might be it! We are NOW HIRING for a Bookkeeper Associate with attention to detail and strong work ethic to be trained on the job.
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Associates degree in accounting
- Ability to work in a cooperative and communicative manner with others and meet deadlines
- Construction Background Skills
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger banking ledger, and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Close books for an accounting period and year
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Perform collections
- Perform monthly billing construction experience a plus.
- Must understand construction leans and release process
Get started now! Apply today and learn why manufacturing workers are 3.5x more likely to want to work for Westaff than other staffing companies.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Bookkeeper Associate, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Working for Westaff If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, Westaff specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
“Plain and simple Westaff is a good company to work for!”
Don’t Miss Out! Terrific Employer. Good Pay and Benefits.