Seeking an Application Support Technician Level 1 that will field phone calls, emails and tickets to provide triage and technical assistance for all business application software including Windows, MS Office 365 and related computer applications.
Must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance
- Responsible for resolving related end-user support issues with systems, software, on-line access for internal and external user in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with support and maintenance of all department web sites and visitor management platforms.
- Ongoing collaboration with the extended IT support team to assist External Customers, Directors, Users, Vendors, Services Providers, Courts, District Attorneys, Sheriff’s office, Parish IT and any other stakeholder to resolve issues to improve business outcomes.
- Perform on-site and remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions, determine solutions and implement
- Educate customers through the problem-solving process
- Escalate issues to the next level of support in a timely manner
- Protect confidential information
- Weekly Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k