Press Operators Needed Immediately for an Aerospace and Defense Manufacturer!
Press operators are responsible for reading blueprints, operating and adjusting machines, controlling speed, ordering material supplies, and checking product quality. Dexterity and accuracy are imperative!
Location: Wallingford, CT
Pay Rate: $13.00- $15.00/hour, based on experience
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday- Friday
Press Operator Will be Expected to:
- Set up and operate the Press Machine
- Perform quality inspections on products
- Pack and label boxes for shipping
- Load and unload boxes on pallet
The ideal press operator will have experience in:
- Blueprint reading
- CNC operating experience - Lathe, Milling, Bridgeport, Manual, & Power Press
- Drill press operating experience
- Pallet jack operating experience
Press Operator Benefits Include:
- Weekly Pay - Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!