Take advantage of our full time, warehouse career opportunities immediately available in Paynesville!
We offer great benefits and growth potential for all Warehouse Material Handlers.
1st Shift Monday-Friday
Our shipping and receiving department is responsible for material handling metal goods our Paynesville manufacturer produces. Primary responsibilities our Warehouse Material Handler will be:
- Move laser cuts to pick and pack orders by hand or by operating jib cranes
- Operate a forklift to relocate packages and pallets to areas within shipping area
- Shrink wrap packaged parts, palletize and record documentation through computer program Global Shop
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Online Skills Courses including manufacturing, blueprint reading, microsoft programs and more!
- Immediate Health Benefits
If you have previously worked warehouse positions as a shipping or receiving associate or order selector with a forklift operator certification, contact us today!
Apply now for immediate consideration