Cable Operators Needed for National Cable and Antenna Manufacturer in Meriden, CT!
Pay Rate: $17.00-$23.00/hour, based on experience
1st Shift, 7:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
2nd Shift, 3:00pm-11:00pm, Monday-Friday
3rd Shift, 11:00pm-7:00am, Monday-Friday
Cable Operator Responsibilities:
- Use of construction sheets, machine setup sheets, and other process procedures
- Observing equipment and cable during operation to assure quality production
- Material Handling
- Use of pneumatic tools (O.D. tape, micrometer, and vernier caliper) to check material periodically during operation
The Ideal Cable Helper Will Possess:
- 2 to 5 years experience in industrial/construction equipment set-up and operation
- Ability to understand & interpret specifications, tables, various types of precision measuring instruments
- Previous assembly line/production experience
Westaff Offers Benefits To Cable Operators Including:
- Weekly pay - Access to pay stubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Retirement savings plans
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!