Westaff is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager for a direct hire position in Cromwell, CT!
Shift: First shift
Pay: $70,000-$80,000 Depending on experience
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
- Allocate workload and supervise maintenance staff
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor electrical and hydraulic systems of facilities to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure all safety and environmental policies are complied with
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- 10+ years' experience in maintenance management role experience working for a CNC machine manufacturer is a plus
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to keep track of and report on all preventive and repair maintenance
- Experience in developing a preventive maintenance system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Maintenance Manager Benefits:
- Immediate access to company benefits!
- Opportunity for growth internally
- Competitive yearly salary!
Resumes required, apply now!