Wallingford Resin Manufacturer Needing Chemical Production Operator
Pay: $20.00-$25.00/hour, Based on experience
Rotating Shift Hours:
2 days, 4:00pm-12:00am
2 days, 8:00am-4:00pm
Chemical Plant Operators are Responsible for:
- Storing, retrieving, mixing, and monitoring chemicals used in the production process
Recording information, such as ingredients, weights, and temperature, and input into the database.
Troubleshooting issues with production equipment and processes.
Previous Experience of Ideal Chemical Plant Operator:
- 2-3 years working in chemical plant production
- Knowledge regarding safety when handling chemicals and waste products
Westaff Offers Immediate Benefits for Chemical Plant Operators:
- Weekly Pay - Access to paystubs online & through Westaff's mobile app
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance plans
- Life & disability insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses
Apply TODAY for Immediate Consideration for the Chemical Plant Operator position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply!