Press Operator Needed For Precision Metal Stamping Company in Wallingford, CT!
Press operators are responsible for reading blueprints, operating and adjusting machines, controlling speed, ordering material supplies, and checking product quality. Dexterity and accuracy are imperative!
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
2nd Shift Hours: (Overtime opportunities available!)
4:45pm- 1:40am, Monday-Thursday
Press Operators will be Expected to:
- Operate various machinery such as air presses, milling and drilling machines, pad printers, laser welders and cutters
- Verify gauges are correct and calibrated prior to starting every operation
- Perform prepacking, gauging and visual inspections
- CNC machine operation to bend or cut metal or plastic materials
The Ideal Machine Operator will:
- Display ability to use basic math skills
- Have earned a High School Diploma, Technical School Diploma, or (GED) preferred
- 1-2 years minimum of manufacturing experience preferred
- 1-2 years minimum CNC operation experience (mill, lathe, Bridgeport, etc)
Benefits Offered as a Machine Press Operator:
- Medical, prescription, and dental insurance
- Vacation, sick time, and holidays
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Short-term/long-term disability, and AD&D insurance
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply Today For Immediate Consideration!
Military & Veterans Strongly Urged To Apply!