Seabrook company seeking inventory clerk.
1st shift 6:30 am to 5 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri. No Wed or weekends
- Count merchandise in stock and posts totals to inventory records.
- Compare inventories to records and PO's.
- Verify count and investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Generate reports such as inventory balance or shortages.
- Prepare lists of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Familiar with computers.
- Able to be self directed.
- Stand and work 10 hour days
- Weekly pay
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Plan Option
APPLY NOW for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our inventory clerk position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!