Electrician Needed for Reputable Manufacturing Company in Farmington, CT!
Hours: 1st Shift, 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $34.00/hour
Electricians Will Be Responsible For:
- Performing emergency and scheduled electrical repair, installation and machine assembly
- Performing work to NEC and OSHA requirements
- Servicing electronic equipment by inspecting, testing, and replacing faulty components, wiring, circuit boards, and related parts
Seeking Experienced Electrician:
- Must possess an E-2 State of Connecticut Electrical License
- A minimum of 5 years at repairing industrial equipment and motor controls
- Experience in troubleshooting and working on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Trade or Vocational school
Westaff Benefits are Immediately Available and Include:
- Competitive, weekly pay!
- Access to pay stubs online or through the Westaff mobile app (direct deposit available)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement savings plan
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!