Immediately Hiring General Laborer for Company Manufacturing Automotive Accessories in Meriden, CT!
Pay Rate: $13.00-$15.00/hour
1st Shift: 7:30am– 4:30pm, Monday- Friday
General Laborers Working in the Production Shop Should Expect to Assist Fabricators With:
- Grinding, sanding, and polishing fabricated parts with hand tools
- Assembling materials for production
- Operating equipment such as band saws, disk grinder, drill press, press brakes, punch press, and other related equipment
The Ideal Shop Laborer Will Display:
- Experience using a variety of hand tools to grind, sand, & polish materials
- Previous employment in production, manufacturing and/or shop experience
- Trade School experience
- Experience and/certification in various welding techniques (MIG. TIG, & Stick
Westaff Offers Benefits to General Laborers:
- Weekly Pay with access to pay stubs online via the mobile app (direct deposit available)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Free Online Skill Building Courses to help you advance in your manufacturing career!
- Retirement savings plan
Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
Military members and Veterans encouraged to apply!