Experienced CNC Set-Up Technicians Needed For Leading International Manufacturing Company in Farmington, CT!
1st Shift: 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay Rate: $29.00-$35.00/hour based on experience
CNC Set-Up Technicians Essential Responsibilities:
- Setting up new and legacy parts
- Assisting in the turn over to production CNC Operators
- Read and interpret blueprint specifications
- Display knowledge of various CNC machines (Lathe, Milling, Bridgeport, Manual, & Power Press)
Experienced CNC Technicians Will Display:
- Proficiency with Master Cam
- Knowledge of Tsugami & Bridgeport Vertical CNC machine centers and their operating systems
- Experience operating CNC machines, creating new programs and making adjustments to existing programs.
- Proficiency in mathematics and technical engineering
Westaff offers competitive benefits upon hire:
- Weekly Pay with access to online pay stubs and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building training
Apply Today For Immediate Consideration
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!